Re: [RRG] Moving forward...

On 6/19/08 9:43 AM, Lixia Zhang allegedly wrote:
- IPv4/v6 share the same architecture; the only major fundamental
  difference is their address space size.
- my notion of the RRG task is to develop an architectural
  solution to routing scalability.
- We should step up a level from looking specific versions of
  IP at this stage of solution development.  Our solution has to be
  an architectural change, and should work for either version.

Lixia

Agree.