Re: [RRG] Long term clean-slate only for the RRG?

In einer eMail vom 27.06.2008 21:27:17 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt bill@herrin.us:
I note that it is predicated on the assumption that routing is
required to follow business relationships. If routing was allowed to
follow some more-aggregable criteria (e.g. geography) the statement
might not be true. However, I agree that routing is required to follow
business relationships.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

Bill, sorry, this is non-sense. Routing is required to get the packet to the egress router.
E.g. along the shortest path. E.g. while conveying to policy/QoS constraints.

Heiner