Re: [RRG] Long term clean-slate only for the RRG?

Noel,

> And here's another one that occurs to me: a lot of people seem to see the
> value in separating location and identity. Do you agree this is a good move,
> and if not, why not? (Again, totally seriously.)

Sure, it is "a good move" provided that the cost is zero :-)

On a more serious note, you asking a wrong question. Here are some
of the more relevant questions to ask: (a) what are the benefits
of separating location and identity, (b) who is going to benefit
and who is going to bear the cost (both in the short and in the
long term), (c) could one benefit with only a partial deployment,
etc...

Yakov.