Re: [RRG] Long term clean-slate only for the RRG?

In einer eMail vom 27.06.2008 19:19:18 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt jnc@mercury.lcs.mit.edu:
If not, then I think it would be interested to have people hum on i) do we
want location/identity separation,
I certainly won't hum on i) we want location / identity separation but I would certainly hum on the separation between routing to the egress node and selecting the egress user at the egress node. The first part should be DONE RIGHT, as has been expressed my many people, which, by the way, requires a strict  separation from the second part, i.e. from  selecting of the egress user at the egress node.

Heiner