Re: [RRG] Long term clean-slate only for the RRG?

Dino,

> >> The routing table size problem is not the only problem.
> >
> > Good. So, at least we seems to agree that we do not need LISP
> > to deal with the routing table size.
>
> No, you didn't read the sentence carefully, I said "not the only
> problem". There is problem with any database that gets too large.
> Yakov, the vendor side of it is one thing and most of our products can
> support large tables. That's not what I'm worried about. I'm worried
> about the increase in OpEx and control plane performance for the
> operators.

Wrt OpEx how exactly does LISP going to reduce it, and who are the
parties that are going to see that reduction ?

Wrt control plane performance, what are the problems that LISP is
going to solve ? And if there are already existing solutions to
these problems, then why LISP's solution is better ?

Yakov.