Re: [RRG] EXPLISP BOF at the Dublin IETF

Hi Dino,

Thanks for this explanation and slide - but there was just one slide
image file in your message, while you mentioned two.

If you can post the second slide to the list or to me I will add
them, or link to them in the list archives, with your explanation,
to: http://www.firstpr.com.au/ip/ivip/lisp-links/ until such time as
you have them on a LISP homepage.

You wrote:

> P.S. RRG, if this is an inappropriate post, I'm sorry, I won't do it again.

It doesn't seem right to have to think twice about discussing
technical matters on a mailing list which is devoted to solving the
most significant IT challenge of recent times.

  - Robin