Re: [RRG] EXPLISP BOF at the Dublin IETF

Thanks for this explanation and slide - but there was just one slide
image file in your message, while you mentioned two.

I didn't mention two slides. I intended one slide. I was referring to the "top side" of the one slide versus the "bottom side" of the one slide. The top side shows the packet flow when the mapping doesn't exist and the bottom side shows the packet flow when the mapping does exist.

Dino