Re: [RRG] Consensus check: renumbering

I haven't voted because the question is not precise enough:

Initiated by Tony Li.
Assuming current renumbering technology, what amount of renumbering can be required in the RRG's recommended routing architecture?

"current renumbering technology" could mean a whole lot of things including typing in new addresses. "amount" doesn't provide any value and can't be quantified to any value. And "RRG recommend architecture" is also vague. Does it mean a new routing architecture or the Loc/ID split architectures we have been discussing?

If the question was:

Does a Locator/ID split solution require sites or core devices to renumber before it actually can work?

It would be easier to answer honestly.

Dino