Re: [RRG] 2 billion IP cellphones in 2103 & mass adoption of IPv6 by currentIPv4 users

On 17 sep 2008, at 17:49, Bruce Curtis wrote:

I think the presentation also mentioned that a lot of the applications supported IPv6 which is also important but still not useful if the wireless provider does not provide IPv6.

We can tunnel v6 over v4 if necessary, lack of support in ISP infrastructure won't be a show stopper.