Re: [RRG] 2 billion IP cellphones in 2103 & mass adoption of IPv6 by currentIPv4 users

Win mobile supports IPv6 - appears it's supported it in some fashion since WM2003: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms838090.aspx

Matter of fact, 6to4 appears to be enabled by default. One of my co-workers has an HTC Mogul running WM6 and he has a little software router application that allows him to create an ad-hoc WiFi network using the EVDO rev.a network as the internet connection. Brilliant, until my ipv6-enabled PC tried to actually use 6to4 and the appropriate relays are apparently blocked upstream "for security reasons."

Does not appear to be supported on the iphone (may be that ATT made them disable - carriers can ask for certain features to be locked down in their specific load of OS)

Symbian definitely supports it.

Can't find anything conclusive on PalmOS.

Thanks,
Wes