Re: multi6-functional-dec and re-homing

marcelo bagnulo braun wrote:

So, i guess that my point is that when a non shim node is involved in a communication, it would be good if we did more that just detecting that the shim is not supported, but we could deploy mechanisms to provide enhanced fault tolerance in this scenario.

(It could also be noted that such mechanism is likely to be much simpler than the whole shim and that it will, by itself, provide some degree of fault tolerance, so it may make sense to deploy it even without the shim)

Makes sense?

It makes sense to me.

--Jari