RE: fragmenting the discussion space

Agree but the devil is in the details as you know.  Getting shims
deployed in Linux and BSD is one thing getting them deployed in products
is a completely different manner and implementation analysis and effect
will be mandatory for consideration.  I will be able to help on that
front.  I still believe if SCTP was deployed problem is solved.

/jim