Re: how mobile do we want to be

I thought it was "experimental", sorry for the confusion. I either
missundertood, or someone mentioned about "experimental" and I caught
that word more loudly that it really is.

So, if it's not experimental, I even more agree with Avri that engaging
ourselves in such an architectural change may be a wrong direction or
imature or a loss of opportunity.

I second the fact that the deployment of any important architectural
change should mandate a solution to both multihoming, mobility,
security, multicast and so on.  [here, I'm speaking about deployment,
not the charter].

Thierry