Re: how mobile do we want to be

Iljitsch,

Actually, I think we can eat the cake and save it too.
In fact, if you look at the basic mechanisms already
proposed for Multi6/Shim6, at their fundamental
level they *are* capable of doing both multihoming
and mobility, and with either fast or slowly changing
addresses. I'm talking about the use of the existing
CGA format for HBAs, which allows the use of dynamic
addresses when necessary.

Of course we can question how much emphasis the
WG shall put on that.

--Jari

P.S. There is no proposal on the table that
would use PKI for anything. Mobility as such
doesn't need PKI.