Re: how mobile do we want to be

Margaret Wasserman wrote:
I do have one concern about this part of the charter -- it cites I-Ds, and I am not sure that all of those I-Ds will eventually be published as RFCs in their current form. Kurtis, Geoff and Brian -- which of the I-Ds cited in the charter have been submitted to the IESG for publication? What should we do with the others? Are they expected to be updated over time, or will their mention here limit the useful lifetime of this charter to <6 months?

draft-ietf-multi6-things-to-think-about-01.txt Approved - in RFC queue draft-ietf-multi6-multihoming-threats-03.txt In IESG Evaluation

 draft-huston-l3shim-arch-00.txt
 draft-ietf-multi6-functional-dec-00.txt
 draft-ietf-multi6-l3shim-00.txt
 draft-ietf-multi6-failure-detection-00.txt
 draft-ietf-multi6-hba-00.txt
 draft-ietf-multi6-app-refer-00.txt
  These are not ready for the IESG.
  The plan is that the new WG will inherit them and do what it wants with
  them; so indeed the charter would need (trivial) updating in about 6 months.

     Brian