RE: proposed text for charter

Question:

Given we solve the rehoming in some manner.

App switches to new address on same interface to new ISP.

Does this mean the transport layer state is maintained?  I assume not
but want to be sure we are all on the same page.

What does this mean to the user?

Answer the application must restart.....

I believe the answer applies if new interface is used too ergo going
from 802.11 to GPRS on handheld?

/jim