Re: Open question and Critical dependencies

On 10-apr-05, at 23:05, Joe Abley wrote:

Also, what is this nonsense of "eliminate the use of NATs". There is no NAT in IPv6 so there is nothing to eliminate.

I'm not closely following this thread, so don't interpret this as me taking sides, or in fact contributing to the point at hand. However, warning bells are triggered by words such as those on your last sentence, since these things exist,

I don't think so.

<http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/tech/tk361/c1550/ ccmigration_09186a008018221e.pdf>

Read what's in this file more carefully. It's not IPv6-to-IPv6 address translation.