To: "Spencer Dawkins" <spencer@mcsr-labs.org>
Cc: <shim6@psg.com>
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 8:50 AM
Subject: Re: Review comments on draft-ietf-shim6-proto-03.txt

Hi Spencer,

 Sorry for being vague. Better wording is welcome.

 A combination of the following criteria (or more) could be used to
choose the best ULID pair.

- Processing time,
- Bandwidth utilisation,
- Financial cost,
- Latency,
- Reliability,
- Etc.

 My point was that, after a failure is fixed, the initial ULID pair
might not be the best pair anymore.

Pierre.