Re: memo, 1st day PM

Hello Itojun,

Fred Templin here - I don't currently have access to my work e-mail
so I'm using a private e-mail account.

I noticed an item missing from your "memo, 1st day PM" during Yanick's
enterprise/managed talk. At the end of the talk, I noted that during the
Yokohama IETF Tim Gleeson offered our document entitled "ISATAP Transition
Scenario for Enterprise/Managed Network" for the enterprise team and that
I subsequently re-iterated the offer. Yanick responded in the affirmative
and mentioned that a document from Paul Gilbert from cisco had also been
offered. I asked whether the team had examined the ISATAP document for
possible text reuse, and Yanick responded that the document was still
on the table.

Thank you,

Fred Templin
osprey67@yahoo.com

P.S. (In case you are wondering, the "osprey" is my favorite bird because
it is the most skilled of all fishing hawks, and fishing is my favorite
activity. "67" is my high school football jersey number, as can only be
told by checking P. 146 of the 1979 class yearbook from Dallas High School
in Dallas, PA.)

=== message truncated ===