RE: comment on unmanaged analysis presentation/doc

Hi Jim,

the key is if the chairs can bless this work and say lets go and do tsp. Or if I were marc and fred I would be hard pressed into putting a lot of work into this.
It isn't covered in our charter to "bless" any new transition mechanisms
work unless/until the need for a new mechanism is identified and document
in the scenario/analysis effort.

If we keep pushing on the analysis documents, I hope we will get to a
point in the next few months where we do have consensus to start work
on some of the needed transition mechanisms.  But, we aren't there
yet.

We will also need to make sure that we understand how the existing transition
mechanisms RFCs do/don't fit together, so that we understand the impact
of introducing new mechanisms into the overall architecture.

Margaret