Re: Operational requirements for a unified 6to4/isatap/teredo/6over4/SIITsolution

On this subject, I think plenty of time has gone by and I have seen no
follow-up discussion. I recall Randy Bush saying something regarding
silence as a determining factor at the v6ops interim meeting, but I
believe he was only referring to official group concensus. In this
case, I need to interpret things for myself and the silence is
speaking volumes to me. I take this to mean one of the following:

 1) No one cares about the subject
 2) No one feels that the scenarios listed in my message
    carry operational concerns for v6ops

As I have said, I have gone to some trouble to bring this discussion
to the list, but the discussion has not been rejoined. With that in
mind, it is going to be very difficult for me to justify going to
even more trouble on the subject of a unified solution proposal.

Fred
ftemplin@iprg.nokia.com