Re: Request to Publish ISATAP

Itojun,

I will not go into the specifics of your message dated 12/24/02,
but would ask that you review and comment on the latest version
of the draft found at:

  http://www.geocities.com/osprey67/isatap-09.txt

Margaret,

In your message dated 12/23/02, you mentioned that the v6ops chairs
would be expressing their opinion to the IESG in one week. Since the
ID registrars are on vacation, I would like to humbly request that
the wg chair defer their annoucement until the above draft can be
submitted to the registrar.

Sincerely,

Fred L. Templin
osprey67@yahoo.com