Re: Request to Publish ISATAP

Alain,

Sorry for moving so quickly on this, but I submitted a -10.txt
draft before seeing your message. It can be viewed at:

  http://www.geocities.com/osprey67/isatap-10.txt

while awaiting submission to the I-D repository. I think you will
find that this version addresses your concerns somewhat, but perhaps
not completely.

My expectation (and sincere hope) is that we can finalize all
remaining issues in a soon-to-be-released -11.txt draft. In the
meantime, please formalize any additional comments with reference
to -10.

Regards,

Fred Templin
osprey67@yahoo.com