Re: Enterprise scenario text proposal

Hi,

We are deploying IPv6 in an enterprise here (1,500 users, ~1,000 hosts)
and are documenting the process within the 6NET project.  I can certainly
write up this experience and issues (there is a "similar" draft for an
ISP deploying customer dialup/DSL provision in Japan).   Pekka is OK with
the idea, and we can probably produce this within the next 4 weeks as a
first draft.   A specific example may help discussion.

Regarding 3.3, we *have* deployed by injecting prefixes into VLANs, and
I know other etnerprises that are doing the same.   We also have full
SSM and ASM multicast v6 running enterprise-wide, and have for example
used Flute/Mad for reliable IPv6 multicast file sharing around a number of
European academic enterprise sites.

The gaps are largely with commercial apps, like MS Exchange, but I'll cite
them all in the draft.

Tim