Re: Tunnel Set-up requirements: Issue to be resolved

Alain, I essentially agree, but if we are writing a technical
spec rather than instructions to operators,
I suggest a slightly different phrasing...

With regard to the support of those 2 modes, this is what I would like to suggest:

Non registered mode:
    - MUST be supported by the protocol to be designed
    - RECOMMENDED to be implemented on client and servers/brokers
*     - implementation SHOULD turn it on be default
*     - implementation MUST allow it to be turned off

Registered mode: - MUST be supported by the protocol - RECOMMENDED to be implemented on clients and servers/brokers
*     - implementation SHOULD turn it off by default
*     - implementation MUST allow it to be turned on
- The registered part of the protocol SHOULD not be too different from the non registered one,
so as to minimize code difference between the two modes

Brian