Re: draft-ietf-ngtrans-isatap-21.txt

Fred et al.,

so have reached agreement on the edits needed (if any) to the -21? Is a
new revision needed based on the comments?

According the agreement reached in Seoul, as soon as you get this ready
you can pursue this as individual experimental submission for
publication.

I think it would be worth while moving forward as soon as you reach
agreement on the draft.

Cheers,

Jonne.