Re: Request to Advance "Evaluation of IPv6 Transition Mechanisms for Unmanaged Networks"

Hello everybody,

(chair hat on)
there has been a lot of time to comment on this draft (years) and this
has not come up. We have concluded that the draft is good enough to go
to the IESG and it has been submitted. I don't think this is such an
important issue that we would recall the draft from the IESG.

However (ok here we go ;), there is always the IETF last-call. Comments
can be made to the document during the IETF last-call and you are not
too late for that.

really does need changing, you can give the comments during the IETF
last-call. (Well, basically everybody can!)

Cheers,

Jonne.

--
Jonne Soininen