RE: DSTM

I support this mail from Itojun.  DSTM does not want special treatment
only to be treated fairly.

But I do want to point out to the WG that we face a delima in the market
that some of these mechanisms like DSTM are being deployed, implemented,
and shipped as product and users are using them.  Out of the IETF we
have to do something and it could be a transition consortia to get more
expedient agreement on transition deployment that would request vendor
and ISP support in such a consortia.  Clearly that could evolve direct
conflict of views with this body for deployment.  It is just to slow
here folks and also some are not getting Ipv6 native deployment and I
will start a separate thread on that for discussion to bring that out
too.

/jim