RE: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-scenarios-03.txt

Hi Jim,

[Private note, just because no one else cares... :-)]

My contact information is wrong in this document. If you are going to re-spin it for other reasons, please change my contact information to:

Margaret Wasserman
ThingMagic
One Broadway
Cambridge, MA 02142
(617) 758-4177
margaret@thingmagic.com

Don't bother with an update just to change this, though. We could always do it in AUTH48.

BTW, I think that you have done a good job of bringing this document together, and the results are excellent.

Margaret