Re: [ipv6-wg@ripe.net] Re: 9/9/2004 IP6.INT Removal (Was: 9/9/2006 : ip6.int shutdown?)

Greetings,

(First time writing to this Mailing list)
Are there any temporary solutions to this ip6.int.
broken problem? or do we just have to wait until 9/9?
Some applications keep asking for ip6.int. and
servers not responding cause delays to the application services.
Would be very helpful if someone could give me tips.

Thank you

-----
Seiichi

2004/08/20 09:39:40 +0200にRobert Martin-Leg鈩e <robert@martin-legene.dk>さんに頂いた