Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:27:59 +0300 (EEST)
From: Pekka Savola <pekkas@netcore.fi>
To: v6ops@ops.ietf.org
Subject: REVIEW NEEDED: zeroconf requirements document

Hi,

(co-chair hat on)

If you recall from the IETF60 meeting, we set out a couple of
milestonoes and deadlines to make progress well before the next
meeting -- and now the planning and scheduling for IETF61 has already
started...

We need to get more input especially on:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nielsen-v6ops-zeroconf-goals-01.txt

Please read it and send feedback on the list.  Please do this as soon
as possible but on [7th] September at the latest.

In particular, opinions on whether the document should include the
applicability in the ISP networks (e.g., when the access network
cannot be upgraded [which seems to have similar requirements as 3GPP])
would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

(hat off)