RE: REVIEW NEEDED: draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis-00.txt (fwd)

Hi Jonne,

Sorry for late response I am traveling yet again.  I agree with what Tim
stated and also the team is ready to go. Before we solidified the
recommendations we wanted the WG to respond as Tim pointed out.  We can
move forward  but that has more risk.  I can present our status and
results at D.C and suggest that I should if you and Pekka agree.  But
let us know ok.

Seems like we should move forward.  I suggest we give WG till next
Tuesday to respond ok?  Then we have no choice but to go to next rev.
Its to bad we just lost at least 2 weeks from no input of stagnation?

Thanks
/jim