Re: WG last call on tunneling scenarios

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004, David Kessens wrote:
On Fri, Oct 29, 2004 at 11:51:23AM +0300, Pekka Savola wrote:

But finishing the requirements will have to happen fast: in the event that there are issues for which there is no consensus, it'll be better to just document both sides of the argument fairly, and move on and evaluate the tradeoffs when selecting or specifying the solution(s).

While we appreciate your speed, and we don't have objections to adopting these documents, we think that it would be better to give people a couple of days to comment whether they agree that these documents should be adopted as working group documents and only issue a last call after that has been done.

Fair enough. Please send the objections (if any) on document adoption by the end of Tuesday 2nd November at the latest.

Comments/review on the drafts themselves are still welcome!