Re: POLL: SPs' IPv6 (tunnel) deployment requirements (fwd)

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004, Ralph Droms wrote:
Pekka - you've aimed some interesting questions in a good direction.  Thanks.

Would you be willing to make the full text of any responses available in some form? Perhaps forward responses directly to v6ops or post the responses on the v6ops web page?

The responses might be subject to anonymity/confidentiality, but I'll see what I can do depending on the responses obtained during the week.

Certainly if there are a lot of responses there will be interesting data points beyond the tunnel deployment requirements.