Re: Next steps

Everybody,

I agree with Margaret and I think this has been mainly in line with the
direction of the WG: I believe we should finish the scenarios/analysis
work ASAP and if there is need to do specification work, move the work
to the Internet area. V6ops should refocus on the actual operational
issues.

Cheers,

Jonne.

--