Re: Feedback on proposed charter from the IESG

Of course, one could have the exact opposite point of view.
We put the wg in sleep mode and when a new issue comes up
we recharter to that purpose...

That would ensure that an adequate level of review is made
before any new work is started. Of course, this requires
a very reactive IESG so that no extra delays are introduced...

	- Alain.