Re: draft-ietf-v6ops-nap-00.txt <PROXIES>

John Spence wrote:

<Snip>
> I just think that is the reality, and to try to push a model that eliminates
NAT *and* proxy (and probably some people would like to eliminate stateful
edge firewalls even at this early stage) will result in some feeling that
the NAP draft doesn't go far enough in recognizing the need for continuity
from today's network.

In listening to the (few) comments on proxies I tend to agree with John that Proxies should be left out of this document. If they are to addressed it should be in a separate security document.

Eric