RE: draft-ietf-v6ops-nap-00.txt <PROXIES>

Eric;

Just to be clear - I think the document should discuss proxies.  Not as a
recommended practice, but a tool that has a place in IPv6 deployment.  We
should be clear about what feature of proxies are attractive, what
side-effects are not attractive, and how to trade off the two.  The coverage
should be brief and straightforward.

Spence