RE: [v6tc] Re: Tunneling and Transition Drafts

>DSTM will send its draft in as experimental and standardize it out of
>the IETF.  We are working that process now and it will become a
>deployment standard.  Teredo, ISATAP, and others are welcome to this
>process too send me private eamil and I will explain.

Sounds good, and I believe DSTM will be success since
it has already explicit applicable domain. I am trying
to search for NATPT explicit domain like DSTM
to be alive and many efforts are in progress...

Thanks.

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Platform Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics.