Re: Proposed Resolution of Issues [1-37]

Fred Baker wrote:
On Sep 2, 2005, at 1:33 AM, Tim Chown wrote:

Issues 32&33: ULAs *may* help renumbering, not *will*. There is baggage
with ULAs and as such their use is a tradeoff not a given, I feel.

I very much agree. I had the same debate with Pekka and Thomas when the renumbering procedure draft went in. Thomas filed a 'discuss' requiring me to say that ULAs would simplify renumbering, but without saying how. I told them: