From: Mohacsi Janos [mailto:mohacsi@niif.hu]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 3:00 AM
To: Jamieson, Dwight [CAR:NP10:EXCH]
Cc: v6ops@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Re: V6ops: IPv6 site multihoming best practices

Hi,
 	I do prefer working solutions that exist for site multihoming:
e.g RFC 3178. I also cover several alternatives in my IPv6 Multihoming
presentation: http://www.6diss.org/workshops/saf/multihoming.pdf

Regards,

Janos Mohacsi
Network Engineer, Research Associate
NIIF/HUNGARNET, HUNGARY
Key 00F9AF98: 8645 1312 D249 471B DBAE  21A2 9F52 0D1F 00F9 AF98