change so that the RFC Editor team can do their job
as quickly as possible.

    Brian

On 2007-03-27 00:21, Mark Smith wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 08:38:26 -0700
"Templin, Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com> wrote:

Maybe I'm alone, but I would like the IESG to consider reinstating the
original NAP name. It's more appropriate, and is well-known within the
IPv6 community today.
Seconded.

While I generally prefer NAP over LNP, I wonder if it is really
necessary to give this group of techniques a formal name. I think
giving it a formal name starts to imply a fixed set of techniques,
implying that there won't be additions to the set.

How about titling it "NAT alternatives when using IPv6" or something
similarly descriptive ?

Regards,
Mark.