Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-nap-06.txt

On Mar 26, 2007, at 23:42, Brian E Carpenter wrote:

As a co-author (and of course I was recused in the IESG discussion) my main concern is to see the RFC published ASAP. [...]

As a member of the community who will have to live with the text of this RFC until it can be obsoleted by future revisions, I'd like to suggest that the co-author's desires to see the document published as quickly as possible should be secondary to concerns from the working group that the RFC not be misleading.

--
james woodyatt <jhw@apple.com>
member of technical staff