RE: [RAM] Request to advance RFC4214 to Proposed Standard

Fred,

IMHO, there seems to be enough interest here such that I would
now like to formally re-open my request to advance RFC4214 as
standards-track (recall that in my 3/27/07 message to the RAM
list I said that I was suspending the request pending further
discussion).

Should we wait to see what the ADs have to say about it now?

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com