Re: Request to advance rfc4214(bis) to standards-track through ADsponsorship

On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 08:29:28AM -0700, Templin, Fred L wrote:
> > > All I have to go on is my gut instincts, but I would
> > > have to say emphatically yes.
> >
> > 	Can you tell us why?
>
> Customer requirements - it's what drives us all, right?

	I won't comment on the latter, but I really don't see
	what the former (customer requirements) that has to do
	with the rush to PS. Either PS means something, in which
	case there is no rush, or it doesn't (in which case there
	is also no rush).

	--dmm