Re: Request to advance rfc4214(bis) to standards-track through ADsponsorship

	Hei,

Inline.

Le vendredi 30 mars 2007 09:53, Soininen Jonne (Nokia-NET/Espoo) a
écrit :
> I think the question is if it is worth the trouble at this point. And
> is there some protocol evolution needed based on the practical
> experiences with the protocol. You and me cannot answer that. I think
> the people shipping the products can.
>
> I also would like to know is the "ISATAP" in the products the same as
> the "ISATAP" in RFC4214? If ISATAP != ISATAP it would really be worth
> while updating the document and bring the deployed ISATAP to PS.

Interestingly, TEREDO PS is not quite TEREDO deployed - did not seem to
bother, though I dunno which place if any would be right to discuss
that.

(This is just a side not. I am hereby not advocating anything on ISATAP
or TEREDO.)

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
http://www.remlab.net/