Re: Distributing site-wide RFC 3484 policy

Hi,

The latest version of this draft is today Arifumi mentioned in his solution document, "draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-04.txt" and "draft-v6ops-addr-select- ps-01.txt". We divided previous draft into 2 part, one for distribution protocol and the other for problem statement.

At first, we wrote that draft and presented in DHC-wg. DHC-wg chairs suggested us that we need support from other wg such as v6ops. Then we are here.