Re: CPE equipments and stateful filters

On 26-jul-2007, at 18:02, Mark Smith wrote:

Assuming Wifi is probably going to be, if it isn't already, the most
popular way of creating a network inside a residence, does anybody know of any citable formal studies measuring how well Wifi security has been
configured in residential areas ?

I'm amazed by the number of wifi networks I see whenever I open my laptop here in Chicago. However, (not specifically about Chicago) the number of _open_ wifi networks seems to be lower than a few years ago. And we now have WPA2 which is pretty strong, so things seem to be going as well as we could hope.