Re: CPE equipments and stateful filters

On 2007-07-27 01:02, Mark Smith wrote:

(You might imagine me saying this with my Australian accent) I agree
with this completely, except that I don't think we can even assume that
the domain where ULAs might be assigned is secure and trustworthy
enough these days. I think commodity Wifi in residences has probably
put an end to that assumption being mostly true, as it was in the past
with wired infrastructure.

<accent cc="GB">
I think anyone who imagines ULAs have any security value
whatever has been smoking funny vegetables.
</accent>

   Brian