Re: DHCP vs. RA... again.

On 3-aug-2007, at 22:46, Ralph Droms wrote:

the network operators I was referring to are interested in DHCP- only operation because, in their deployment experience, RAs have proven problematic.

Can you go into detail here, please?

If stateless autoconfig doesn't work the way it should, we should fix that if we can.

It's also possible that their deployment causes the problem, and the problem may extend to DHCP too.